Help with Qalyptus API Integration for Custom Reporting

Hello everyone,

I am working on integrating the Qalyptus API into our system for custom reporting purposes & could use some guidance: I am trying to understand how to effectively use the API to fetch and display report data in a custom dashboard.

I am having trouble with the authentication process. Can anyone provide a step by step guide or examples of how to properly authenticate API requests?

What are the best practices for querying and retrieving report data using the API? I am working with qlik sense reports & would like to know the most efficient way to access and display the data. Are there specific endpoints or parameters I should be aware of??

I have facing some errors while testing the API calls. What are common issues to look out for & how can I troubleshoot or handle these errors effectively??

As well, I found these resources when doing research on this: Sample reports designed with Qalyptus & if anyone have any resources, tutorials or personal experiences please share with me, It would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you… :smiley:

Hi @marksmit991,
Which edition of Qalyptus are you using? Qalyptus Server or Qalyptus Cloud?
Here is the API documentation
For Qalyptus Server: Qalyptus API documentation | Help
For Aqlyptus Cloud: Qalyptus Cloud API Documentation (beta)

Let me know if you need more details.
Thanks,